Working at 'Ai Pono Hawaii
More than a Job
'Ai Pono Hawaii is a workplace where you can make a difference in someone’s life. Whether you work in a clinical role at one of our locations, or in outreach or utilization review, you become part of our ohana serving Aloha to our patients. Our patients' full recovery is possible and our focus on quality of care within a culture of compassion and collaboration is what unites us. Each patient brings her own personal values, beliefs and culture into our center where we provide an environment that promotes healing of the mind, body and spirit.
- Conducts group sessions in topics such as DBT; Art; Process; EFT; mindfulness; food and feelings; homework; body awareness and others.
- Individual, Couples, and Family sessions.
- Supervises and participates by modeling good eating at snacks and meals.
- Supervises outings.
- Participates in team meetings. Provides the team feedback on patient participation and behavior throughout the prior week.
- Documents all group sessions daily into the electronic medical record.
- Support patients in Activities of Daily Living functions.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, therapy or equivalent education and life skills. May need supervision for accruing hours for licensing.
- Awareness of drugs used in this population and their potential interactions and side effects.
- Recognize, intervene, and respond to emergency situations.
- Strong communications skills.
- Valid Drivers License. Clear Abstract.
The nurse on duty will have the primary focus of taking vital signs, medication management, waived testing, reviewing
lab work, assessing patients, coordinating with outpatient services, communicating with the team and providing support
to the team and patients with any ADL monitoring.
- Lead group sessions with patients; i.e. Nurse education
- Strong communication skills are required for working with physicians on patients’ medical status and changes to medications and in communication with peers and leadership. When not on duty, communication with peers and leadership is required to fulfill shifts when needed.
- Exercises strong documentation skills and able to use Electronic Medical Records program.
- Engages in performance improvement activities and provides information in areas of infection control, risk and safety management, medication management, and record quality controls as assigned.
- Active license, RN or LPN, in the State of Hawaii
- Active BLS and First Aid
- Active Driver’s License
- Strong communication skills
- Understand the medications used in this population and their potential interactions and side effects
- Recognize, intervene, and respond to emergency situations
- Training and/or experience in eating disorders and/or other addictions is desired
Please send your resume to email@example.com.